Pursuant to and for the purposes of the Consumer Code (Art. 52 et seq.) as amended by Legislative Decree. n. 21/2014, in the event that an ordered product is defective or does not correspond to the order or in the cases provided for, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 “calendar” days from the date of delivery of the purchased goods, the date as shown on the courier receipt signed by the Customer.
To make use of this right, the Customer shall:
• send to Le Ciabattine, within the indicated terms, by registered mail to the address ‘Le Ciabattine Returns Office – with headquarters in Via Pietro Nava 7 in 23900 Lecco ITALY or by pec to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, the form ” Refund form” present in the “My account” area where your data will be indicated, i.e. Name, Surname, Address, Order number (indicated on the purchase receipt/invoice), Telephone, Product description. Upon receipt of such a notice containing an explicit statement of its decision to withdraw from the contract, Le Ciabattine will acknowledge receipt to the Customer.
• Subsequently, the Customer must send, at his own expense (art.57) and with a courier of his choice, the product/s he intends to return to the Le Ciabattine Returns Office – based in Via Pietro Nava 7 at 23900 Lecco ITALY.
– Returned goods must be shipped together with the “Return Request” form to Le Ciabattine before the due date (the proof of delivery to the courier will be proof of delivery): 14 days from the date the Customer communicated the withdrawal.
– Upon receipt of the returned goods, Le Ciabattine will proceed, by re-crediting the credit card used for payment, to refund relative to the price paid for the product(s) for which the right of withdrawal was exercised, within 14 days from the day on which the decision of withdrawal was received, provided that the goods subject to withdrawal have been received by the company and comply with the procedures specified below:
– Each returned product must be returned undamaged, with the original packaging complete with all accessories (warranties and everything originally contained) and carefully packaged.
– All risks related to the transportation of the returned product such as the transportation itself are the responsibility of the Customer. In the event of transport damage, Le Ciabattine will notify the Customer within 5 working days of receiving the goods, allowing the customer to take action against the courier used by him. Damaged products will be made available and the withdrawal request will be canceled.
– The customer will be held liable, and therefore not compensable, for opened and/or already used products, for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Under Art. 59 of the Consumer Code, there is no “right of withdrawal” for products for personal use, sealed. For hygienic and safety reasons, open or already used products cannot be returned.
DO YOU NEED HELP?
Contact us at email@example.com